Personal / 3rd party Defenses Against Handguns and Edged Weapons w/Erez SharabiDate/Time: 6/3/2023 10:00:00 AM
Krav Maga of Orange County is excited to have the Head Instructor and founder of Traditional Krav Maga – Erez Sharabi from Israel, conduct a special self-defense seminar covering the topics of "Personal / 3rd party Defenses Against Handguns and Edged Weapons" at our Irvine location on Saturday, June 3rd, from 10:00am - 2:00pm.
This seminar will cover several topics in self-defense related to scenarios happening on the streets in major cities across the country today. We'll examine specific scenarios taken from news headlines and media to address the options and tactics that could help save yourself and those you care about in the unfortunate event that you're caught in those circumstances.
Some topics we'll be covering:
Erez Sharabi is a 7th Degree Black Belt in Krav Maga and has studied Krav Maga for over 37 years. He is the Head Instructor and founder of Traditional Krav Maga in Israel. His Krav Maga experience includes the following:
- Situational Awareness
- Pre-attack Indicators
- Combatives + Multiple Attackers
- Basic Weapons Defenses
- Scenario Simulations
This is a great opportunity to train with one of the top Krav Maga instructors from Israel with
extensive background and experience in the real world application of Krav Maga. Please join us for this great day of training and reserve your spot today!
- Training in Krav Maga since 1986
- Wingate certified Krav Maga instructor since 1992
- Wingate certified martial arts trainer since 2009
- 7th degree Black Belt in Krav Maga
- certified Instructor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ)
- Dozens of black belts were certified under his training and supervision
- Among his students are both civilian and military Krav Maga instructors
There are 50 spots available for this event.
Click Image for Printable Version